T92 1.16% 8.7¢ terra uranium limited

I say "lied", when I'm talking about the continuous use of the...

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    I say "lied", when I'm talking about the continuous use of the phrase 'Advanced JV discussions' and even in personal emails to me which he said the appointment of Hayden lynch last year was to process these discussions and maximise shareholder value and secure the finer details of the deal. He also said in interviews of timelines when he expected things completed were the end of December, and then the next quarter and now we are at the end of June. Well 6 months have passed. The past 6 months have been some of the worst months for me ever. I have never seen a diversified portfolio go red almost every single week in my life. Besides Bank stocks, AI stocks and Defence stocks, the ASX has shit the bed with all commodities, miners, developers and especially juniors at a time in the world where we need MORE commodities NOT LESS. And now the RBA are talking about more f*ing HIKES? Our entire country and stock market is a joke. Anyways, I’ve been hoping for some kind of good news, but the truth of it is we have a cap raise very soon, and at 8.5 cents is very hard to swallow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add T92 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.001(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.7¢ $1.103K 12.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 36776 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
T92 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.