SRL 2.56% 40.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

TA Advice, page-10

1. 551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Thanks global and rae for the advice. I had not realised the all-time high was 72c (Incredible charts confirms this, but it is adjusted for CRs - hence why the Comsec data is not showing it), so that is as good a confirmation as any that it is probably my next sell-down point.

To those whose advice is to not sell.. thank you for the advice. Since I started to rigorously apply my capital management rules 12 months ago, my portfolio (which is 65% stocks and 45% cash and bullion) has grown 29%. Stocks obviously drove that growth so my stocks returned > 60%.

My rules allow stocks that are running to drive the growth, but then that money gets cycled into stocks that are yet-to-run. They then take their turn when they run. For example I am on the record as having sold down CLQ from between June and August at 40-55c. Some (not all) of that money went into IIL at 25c which I then sold down at $0.99 and $1.68 - far better than having left it all in CLQ. BTW, I bought back some CLQ in November at 39c and those same rules got me through the last week in IIL unscathed (look at the IIL chart to see what I am talking about). So, thanks for the advice, but I will be selling down 17% of my CLQ at 72c if the opportunity comes (unless there is news that changes my target).

Cheers, oakeyflat
    Last edited by oakeyflat: 03/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.