NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

TA and FA, Charting for NZS..., page-29

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I don’t believe Aldo or Andrew intentionally pumped up the stock to trap shares holders at highs. Aldo has to much skin in the game and can’t sell until August next year at the earliest. Why pump up a stock a year in advance?

I do believe the board have shown there inexperience, which mislead investors in time frames they thought deals would come. They got well ahead of themselves and in the last webinar they put more realistic time frames on deals and when the oil extraction machine will be up and running.

Winton Willesee seems to be the one behind the scenes pushing for incentive performance rights, was responsible for the odd CR and the release of after market 4c. I will be voting against all resolutions.

Well done to all that sold out and took profits at the highs, when the SMB Ann dropped or followed the institutions money. We are all here to make money.

Buying back in is definitely a risk like most stocks are. Holders are relying on good news to change the trend, we will need to be patient until this happens. Great time to top up if your in for the LT, otherwise I’d be waiting for news to drop before re entering.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.