NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

no you're wrong... we can agree to disagree civilly surely ?......

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    no you're wrong... we can agree to disagree civilly surely ?...

charting offers evidence of accumulation, consolidation, resistance and supports... The fundamentals at present look strong and offer strong growth in a short, mid and long term... however while we wait you can judge from the charts a perfect time for entry, especially for late comers alike myself to NZS... I missed the spike... however I have been waiting for it to consolidate... current consolidation has proven to be where the recent CR has been placed... charting has offered be a perfect first entry for me, and I hope for my next entries I am not averaging down, but averaging up...

Don't believe for a second that no news means no rise... this is a little naïve mate on the ASX... how many examples do you want of stocks spiking and speeding tickets that later followed by game changing announcements.. I can name numerous in the last 6 months alone...

charts dont lie... obviously my projection are my simple opinion... but the chart and the oscillators are evident...

Lets hope my chart does look "fancy" as you put it with some strong news to back it...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.