MYX 0.91% $4.44 mayne pharma group limited

Apologies in advance for all the lines and clutter on my chart...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 491
    Apologies in advance for all the lines and clutter on my chart below, but I was looking at a few things others might see. I don't use Fib retracements or extensions for example, but I'll have a look at them anyway- and some other indicators, to get a feel for what kind of entry points and levels others may be looking at and reacting to. After all, if I see a great big obvious short entry signal I hardly want to be buying right then when there's a good chance there's about to be a whole lot more supply hitting the market. And the opposite is true- when most of the indicators are showing oversold and hitting the bottom of the Bollinger Bands, and right near a previous support level, then it's not an ideal time for a short entry, and you can see the volume start to dry up and then it's a matter of waiting for a long entry signal...just like what is happening right now.

So for a bit of fun I've highlighted a whole cluster of levels that people might be lying in wait for a long entry or short cover. Nothings guaranteed of course, but already we've seen how the micro-gap acted as a magnet and everyone could see it and how close it was. But many will see the next key support below a little bit differently, but almost all somewhere between 0.50 and 0.53. So where might this buying kick in strong enough to stop and reverse the price? How would I know?- it's not a crystal ball I'm driving here!tongue.png

But I'm going to have a guess anyway. I think 0.53 is the next strongest support below and price will poke it's nose below to 0.525 and then spring back up through the micro-gap (or where the micro-gap was). Well that's if it drops at all- it could very well start another rise from precisely where it sits at the moment. Any other theories? smile.png

Good luck all...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1796/1796022-dc7ee0d0c9fd2beabc2d25fc73733f3f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.44
Change
0.040(0.91%)
Mkt cap ! $377.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.41 $4.50 $4.34 $1.098M 248.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 133 $4.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.46 975 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.