MYX 2.06% $7.12 mayne pharma group limited

The question was; 'if the markets were going to close for the...

1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    The question was; 'if the markets were going to close for the next 5 years starting from tomorrow and you could only own shares in a single company, what would it be?' After choosing Amcor as a top 50 company he adds 'at the smaller end, if i had to pick one again, arr, reluctant to pick one stock. But we really like Mayne Pharma. Arr, which has been absolutely beaten up. Mayne Pharma is the old F.H. Faulding which has been around for many many years. They are big in generics in the U.S. In generic drugs in the U.S. which is going through a pretty hard time at the moment because wholesalers are being very harsh on generic suppliers but having said that Mayne Pharma also has two other divisions. They have a branded drug division which is doing quite well and growing very well and they also have a contract manufacturing, they built a $100m plant in the US. and they basically manufacture drugs for themselves and other companies. And that's also performing well. The shares have absolutely been beaten up. You know pharmaceutical consumption is not going to decline. They're in the right sector. And that one look, risk return at the current levels i would have to say it has a good balance sheet, the chairman is Roger Corbett who ran Woolworth for many years, and RBA bank member, very conservative guy. Look that one on the smaller end i think, it may be a bit more speculative, people might say, but actually it is backed by some very solid businesses, people and in a good sector'.

I think that is pretty close to what Partick Poke replied. It is hard to disagree with that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.12
Change
-0.150(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $618.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.13 $7.16 $7.12 $28.00K 3.927K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 146 $7.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.10 507 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.09
  Change
-0.150 ( 2.07 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.13 $7.16 $7.06 1833
Last updated 10.35am 08/05/2024 ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.