BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

TA chart, page-808

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3037
    Oh shucks... I'm glad to read that you miss me Wuey72. I'm not sure whether to call myself Louis or Viva... but I don't mind as long as you don't call me late for the party

Am I feeling positive about Fonterra coming on line? Absolutely, cause I now know their production schedules are planned to deliver the stock demand for 11/11. AND organic milk supply has been secured to enable bringing Fonterra into the mix, plus enable opportunistic opportunities... well - quinella baby!! To be honest, I'm surprised this isn't talked about more. Whilst we don't have figures yet, I can't help but see these two issues as the key to BAL's potential for continued substantial growth this fin year.

Baro, I spoke with Laura after the meeting about improving the investor website, and she agreed it needed to be better and they were in the process of changing it. I've asked that they include all of BAL's press releases, and info/links on any interviews Laura does. She thought these were great ideas and would take them back to the marketing team. Since they're changing this website, maybe they'll welcome other ideas on improving shareholder engagement??? OH!, and you're no orphan when it comes to bad timing for buying/selling... been there, done that... sigh

@MOIS - is there some good news that wasn't disclosed yesterday? IMO, I think the answer is yes, but I think we are unlikely to get this news until 1/2 year results are made public.... and I definitely don't want to miss that party when it happens !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.