MNB 0.00% 4.4¢ minbos resources limited

TA/chart, page-106

1. 612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    This Minbos thread has been good the last 18-24 months.The company has quietly achieved its goals and has got alot of attention from places not many of us expected. Which sounds like we will be hearing more about soon. The rumor mill is running and we can all guess what's about to drop. As a long term holder, I don't want to see this thread being turned into another tick for tack rubbish thread like alot of HC threads turn into. It's frustrating when a company doesn't produce news when expected the Minbos is like most companies that don't always drop things the day we expect it. This creates anxiety, which is natural. I gues the news from Stamicarbon is very in-depth and has taken time to shrink into an understandable announcement that's easy to read. I find it hard for people to find anything that could be negative about having the cheapest of the best renewable energy projects going based on the Power MOU and pricing. Angola is open for business and is politically stable ongoing. Please keep things on here HC for people who are discussing the stock negatively or positively and helping each other gain wealth through quality investments. I have never felt safer in a stock then I do here. And have gone all in as I know some quite a few here have also. Next week we are waking up to news surely... as time is up.... Let's go all MNB holders.Profits for all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.