CDX 1.89% 5.4¢ cardiex limited

Yes the guys clearly a troll (he actually looks like one) and...

1. 358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28

Yes the guys clearly a troll (he actually looks like one) and his profile pic actually made me want to throw up... its positively ghoulish not to mention the vitriol diatribe he spits out in every direction. Having said that a few of his comments got me into looking deeper into inHealth and it’s announced five year partnership with American Well. According to the troll inHealth is something of a shell company and the partnership with American Well is unverifiable and so fake, lol

InHealth has conducted two weight loss medical trails through two universities. These trials focused on the effectiveness of Telehealth weight loss programs accessed through the use an Amwell (American Well) app. These trails are documented and available online here https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03283618
    This relationship between inHealth and Amwell previously existed prior to the recently announced five year partnership.

The recent announcement of inHealths clinical study into Diabetes in partnership with Kaiser Permanente is through CSULB, the same university in the above documented study.

The recent appointment of American Well’s former SVP might also lend weight to the validity of these announcements.

Im afraid the troll is full of hot air and not much else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $15.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $31.07K 586.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 149188 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ 56887
Last updated 11.47am 03/05/2024 ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.