CDX 1.89% 5.4¢ cardiex limited

opps, the five year partnership is actually with Anthem another...

1. 358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    opps, the five year partnership is actually with Anthem another massive Telehealth platform in the US. I’ve been doing quite a bit of research into these giants within the industry and it’s all starting to blend together.

From what I’ve been reading there exists a synergy between Royal Phillips, Amwell and how Cooper is positioning CDX. The CEO’s of both Phillips and Amwell are in full support of Telehealth and the utilisation of home use medical devices for interventions, therapy, and patient managed medical data collection. They believe that this is the future.

This is why Cooper has taken three seperate threads, i.e., Atcor, Blumio and inHealth and is positioning them to be something much greater than the parts. Atcor has proven tech and IP but needed to expand into other growth areas, Blumio has a great sensor but needs another element for it to become potentially disruptive, hence Atcors IP. InHealth is the interface to make everything gel in the at home/user environment with the promotion and reach of the worlds largest health insurers.

I’m thinking InHealth will eventually tie in with home medical devices, perhaps sooner then later with Phillips branded sleep apnea therapeutical devices? The latest press releases this month from Phillips are all sleep apnea focused and Amwell signed a major Telehealth partnership deal with Phillips in January.

its all starting to line up... the announcements, the synergy, the 2019 strategy and positioning Cooper is currently engaged in. Makes sense for me at least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $15.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $31.07K 586.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 149188 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ 56887
Last updated 11.47am 03/05/2024 ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.