CDX 0.00% 5.9¢ cardiex limited

TA Charting Thread, page-450

1. 48,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    You are right, i like the stock, it has plenty of potential to disrupt the market, and i can see plenty of upside in the future. As trader yes absolutely that is rule number one, and i really shouldnt respond to contrarian posts like yours because im always going to come off second best.

I dont agree with your comment regarding calling the bottom, but i have been looking for potential support bounce areas based off the chart, obviously the stock has been worked over pretty hard and these areas have just not held, too many bigger players have used the fear which has been circulated about this stock and the CEO to there advantage to get the price lower.

My mention of 100 percent from lows is certainly not to brag, im pretty humble with my trading and do like to see both sides of the coin, no one likes to see others loose money, but as a stock goes up you really do need to weigh up the risk vs reward and decide if you are REALLY long, or just like for trade.

Lets just look forward to news from here, we are back to where we started from the original move in January, so it would be fair to say there is more upside from here that down side unless of course there is just something fundamentally wrong with the company.

Cheers

V

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.