CDX 6.56% 5.7¢ cardiex limited

TA Charting Thread, page-451

1. 6,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    G'Day @rick64,
    I'm still around.. had a bit of a hectic week. Still waking at 1am to trade during the mornings before work (that will change to 2am next week which is awesome) but interrupts this week with my son getting sick followed by me getting whatever he had along with just having long days and heading back to bed after the hour of power.

I just opened the chart for a quick look. To me the volume has dropped off alot as the SP retracted but around the 0.038 level volume is almost at a standstill indicating that sellers have exhausted themselves.. perhaps still a bit of movement but this could be from some people buying in and dumping their T2 trades also.. we will never really know. IMO the SP is stabilising while some are getting anxious but as soon as the GEMDC news is released and pathways with that GEMDC are outlined.. down rampers may quickly become up rampers.

All the same though, I initially bought this stock around the 0.03 mark and got 100,000 of them.. held that and did some trading along the way as well as adding some to my long term holding as we have seen the decline from 0.069. It is true there has been a decline and I've seen a lot of chatter about it here on HC, I tend to ignore any senseless chatter and like to make up my own mind; using HC just as a source of news alert and appreciate when a poster can provide a link to any claimed news (it is amazing how so many traders need to be the one who is correct in their predictions, there is a short term trading competition thread, maybe they need to venture over there). In regards to the time spent diving with Hammerheads, I'm just jealous of coops of being close enough to the ocean to enjoy the sport more than me at the moment, also downloaded that Relive app I saw on his twitter page.. nice concept. He is no doubt doing his job and earns his rest and relaxation. Everyone knows the news of the GEMDC will be big, everyone was happy to agree to that as the SP climbed so that news will remain just as big.. and it's only the beginning to CDX's future. I've got a good amount tucked away with CDX and happy to hold for the longer term as I do see the SP moving upward again in the future. It is a bit like CVN.. so many people ask why I would not sell my holdings with them as I've done quite well... my only reply to them is CVN still has more in it and as much as others say they will buy in once they show they are back on the increase, they generally miss out. rolleyes.png

So for me.. back to my corner understanding the potential standing here with CDX and just waiting for the contracts to be completed so that the news can be released. I have the next 2 weeks off so you should see me back on the DT thread if I've got much to contribute... who knows.. might even be back here discussing the news tongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.004(6.56%)
Mkt cap ! $16.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.1¢ 5.7¢ $19.15K 328.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25988 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 26526 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.