CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Does anyone have an idea what is holding up $15 million dollar...

1. 203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Does anyone have an idea what is holding up $15 million dollar debt facility? Is there a concrete date that we can expect an announcement?

I'm thinking it if breaks the 3 cent mark, the share will level around the 2.3 - 2.4 cent mark for a while. Surely it won't drop below 2 cents again, as the company appears to be closer to break even than it was just under a year ago when the company hit 1.2 cents, however, as I believe over 100,000,000 shares were issued this year, representing close to 20% of the company, it could well fall close to those levels again if EN1 doesn't produce the goods.

Hopefully EN1 has learned that the market has had enough of its price "sensitive" announcements and actually wants profit and no more marketing spin: no more "lol"s, kisses and/or flames in messages posted on Twitter. Just give us some decent numbers.

I bought in below 2 cents, and only have the profits that I made on this share currently invested in it, but if this starts falling below 3 cents, the August announcement is poor, and the debt facility doesn't eventuate, I will be far from impressed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.