REE 0.00% 1.2¢ rarex limited

I tend to think everything has slowed down just a tad, though...

1. 2,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    I tend to think everything has slowed down just a tad, though not in any particularly significant way.

I think a lot of it is adapting as the drilling progresses. A significant example is how Hole 6 has changed from what was the second hole at Bayleys to being the last hole of Stage 1 back at Trundle Park.

The other influence is that we are getting an overall picture each time results are coming out and that takes longer. Rather than just drilling results, there is also, here is what we are finding, here is what we think, here is what we are working on next. And there are significant things they are saying.

Results from Hole 4 are really, really, basically overdue and on top of Hole 3 (possibly nothing there) and what we've seen from the placement of the next stage of drilling, I tend to think there is a 50% chance they've hit something big with the 4th hole. It's taken time to piece this news together. At minimum we can safely say it's skarn / porphyry and that should be our expectation to keep crazy price fluctuations in check. Anything better is great.

I think after the panic selling of a couple of weeks ago, it's good that we've been on pretty low volume and though I would love the SP to be higher, we are where we are.

I can't quite work out the timeline of the next holes 5 and 2 news (within a couple of weeks?), but a Trundle Park report really should just about be any day. I'm a little surprised it wasn't last week and I'd be kinda stunned if it wasn't this week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.481M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $5.746K 478.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 742981 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1667200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.