REE 0.00% 1.3¢ rarex limited

TA - charts, price action, page-1129

1. 2,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2781
    That is exactly what Jeremy is doing, concentrating on Cummins Range and Mt Weld North. The market however is obsessed with gold exposure and thus the SP falls prey in the interim to Kincora's exploration outcomes at the Trundle Project.

The problem is that discovering a Porphyry system takes many holes, trial and error. This has caused the SP to be erratic of late.

The way I see it, the Kincora Copper-Gold Porphyry hunt is a free shot, there are no costs associated with the exploration process incurred by Rarex. It should be seen as an immense positive, that not only do you receive Rare Earths exposure (NdPr), but also potential Copper-Gold Porphyry discovery at no cost and free carried share of 35%.

There is 11,000m more drilling to come from Kincora -- they would not be blowing through their cash reserves if they did not believe it was warranted by the potential. They have an existing porphyry discovery in Mongolia that they can progress but their priority is the Trundle Project.

The additional Gold exposure is through the Orange East project that Alkane were going to pursue before they hit Boda.

But yes, the erratic price doesn't concern me, I'll add where I can to average down. According to Jeremy, there will not be a need to raise "well into" next year.

We should have partial assays from Cummins Range next week too and scoping study by the end of the year. Our strategic partner Talaxis (subsidiary of noble group), already rates the Cummins Range project highly by the terms of the agreement.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2458/2458297-dc78072d7a08b5bea8983cf7dbba0233.jpg

I will also add, the chairman is John Young who was in Lithium before the crowd and progressed PLS into being a producer.

Last edited by VatreniHR: 09/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $6.173K 451.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 578750 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2822636 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.