PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Thanks for the reply WW1, perhaps "ignore" was a tad too strong....

1. 262 Posts.
    Thanks for the reply WW1, perhaps "ignore" was a tad too strong. "largely ignore" would have been a better choice. My issue is with satori saying:

"I'm no T/A wizard...or apprentice for that matter, but that word sentiment underpins both F/A and T/A imo."

To suggest that sentiment "underpins" F/A or is in some way fundamental to performing F/A is incorrect. True of T/A certainly, but not F/A.

I won't respond to aka's post. Aka, I realise you enjoy T/A and see it as the tool of choice, but I'm sure you can understand that others don't share your view. I've actually gone to the effort of backtesting some T/A strategies on historical data (but I'm certainly no expert on T/A) to see if it was worthy of my time and effort. Whilst I found it could make money, for the amount of time/effort that would be required to monitor the market etc, I think I'll stick with my F/A long-term buy hold strategy. I couldn't see myself making better money with T/A.

You clearly do this for a living. I, on the other hand, have a full-time job and don't have the time to watch every uptick/downtick in the magical charts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.