ZIP 2.33% $1.76 zip co limited..

TA & charts, page-1080

1. 306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Belsha - I'm generally in agreement with you re the EW count but the recent retracement could be a sub-wave 4 and the current rise is a sub-wave 5. However, that SW4 falls just into the range of SW1 which as you know, isn't permissable (but not impossible) under EW rules - so maybe your theory is a better one. If the alternative theory proves correct price should go a bit higher before retracing in a Wave 2. In your scenario I'd suspect Wave 2 has a bit more to go. W2 usually falls 50% - 75% of the rise of W1 - and I see it as too short in time for what I'd expect. If you go to the weekly chart it's hard to see any W1/W2 action. Anyway, as they say - time will tell.
    Personally, I won't touch any of the BNPL players at the moment (not even short term) because (a) ASIC is looking at them very closely at the moment and (b) I come from a finance background and I guarantee they are going to have a truck load of defaults stemming from Covid19.
    Today's price action proves the market is still very nervous and anything is possible - including a retest of the March lows. While still buying into the odd trade I'm trying to be defensive about what I do.
    Good luck with Z1P and I hope your analysis proves correct

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.76
Change
0.040(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $2.221B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.83 $1.74 $30.40M 17.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 66876 $1.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.76 60000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.