NEO nuenco nl

re: ta - chart/test ?????????? Quite possible dingo - it fits...

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    re: ta - chart/test ?????????? Quite possible dingo - it fits with the time frame salty was refering to around Jan 20 - I still believe we are getting a JV update on the whole program - not that it should move the market price at all but it may because it will clarify the direction forward and the timeline. (Note I could be wrong about this - others on this site would have better info).

Either way today seemed to be the start of an accumulation - check the next few days for confirmation but the buyers today were after the FP's (rightly so!) and have moved the floor up from 3.9c

This stock has spent at least 6 of the last 8 trading sessions trying to drift lower without much sucess so a probe to the upside was worth a shot. If we see a close above 4.7c then I think this is the real move (and should run to around 7-8c otherwise your prediction will dominate.

I still have people telling me it will be at least a 20-30c stock (they say a mkt cap of at least $A100-200m - I am doing the share price translation) - I might as well believe them for now - I am strapped in for the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.