NEO nuenco nl

re: all quiet on the western front ... I did think the testing...

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    re: all quiet on the western front ... I did think the testing was beginning earlier than that salty - is that when you expect some results or when the testing program begins?

I have been advised to expect news in the first half of Jan - although I thought that was just going to be an announcement from the JV of the replanning of testing and JH2 plans etc I did expect JH2 by the end of Jan but that was just me.

As I have said before - the order I have got is gas,gas & more gas then deeper JH1 and then JH2 with that other field on the backburner for at least a month or 2.

Salty would have a far better handle than me on the actual timing. If you are playing in less then say 3m shares or oppies than you might be able to duck out sucessfully for a week but I don't want to miss out on any news in Jan so another 2 weeks holidays is the best remedy!

Will be catching some rays and some fish around Dangar Island from Friday for the next 2 weeks - see to it that I come back to a nice surprise OK?!

I think I'll take the laptop and dialup at the end of each day just in case . . . . .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.