AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

TA discussion, page-1409

1. 588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    One of the more successful swing trading systems I used in the past, was to wait for a large range daily breakout candle on at least 150% volume, buy at the close or early the next day, set a stop a few points below the break out days low, and it had to close above that days high within 3 days or I would exit and not look back.
    Of course I didn't consider FA at all. Nor would I trade anything below $5 US.
    Around 2/3rds would work out, of course that meant being stopped out on the rest and loosing the entry days range. The system works fairly well.
    I learned this system was from John Person of the National Futures website. He sells day trading and swing trading training material, and some very expensive proprietary indicators.

Bottom line here is how many will bail out if the days range is retraced, loosing sight of the fantastic fundamentals that have us all captivated.
    Obviously the seller of yesterdays large after market trade is probably hoping to re-acquire at lower prices.
    I'm hoping he misses the boat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $15 1.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1407861 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 205736 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.