AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

TA discussion, page-2216

1. 1,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687
    If I were just to add an outside influence into the conversation....

January 15- View attachment 137525 at 1pm, the share price started to drop ... and was picked up at the close.

January 22

View attachment 137526
      at 1pm, the share price started to drop ... and was picked up very quickly.

January 29
    View attachment 137527 After 1pm, the share price started to drop, and was picked up towards the close.

Now, if I look at the emails I receive (a lot of shite from all sorts of "gurus"), I notice that at about 1pm on Friday the weekly doomsday reports start turning up ... such as:

Australia

Having breached primary support at 5000, the ASX 200 has shown surprising resilience, retracing to test the new resistance level. Bullish divergence on 21-day Twiggs Money Flow indicates medium-term buying pressure. But the weight of the global bear market is likely to ensure that any attempted rally fails and reversal below 4900 would confirm another decline. Target for the decline is 4600 (medium-term), or 4000* in the long-term.

How many people get the 'chicken little' report on Friday afternoon, and start cashing out? I look across my portfolio, and see these little patterns turn up ... and sadly I reflect on the fact that the stock market is not a place of mature professionals ... but moreso .... er ... something less.  

I actually take heart from the fact that if this is going on; a small amount of thought is going to produce good results ... the hysterical reversals produce opportunities to buy when funds are available, and in the end a bit of good news will result in an upward hysterical result ... from which all shareholders will benefit.

I'm going to keep on trucking ... I go red ... green .... red .... green .... but eventually Alexium will be a winner.

(Oh ... I stole the charts from Morningstar ... since I have no fancy graphing thing myself (being an FA kind of guy) ... so thankyou to Mr Morningstar, and please don't sue me!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $358 32.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 97500 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2591500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.