AJX 0.00% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

Thanks @accaeric for the broker data. Not sure how to read this....

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Thanks @accaeric for the broker data.

Not sure how to read this. Looks like Commsec has done the majority of buying and selling all round -- but net buying ultimately -- would that be retail or institutional buyers I wonder -- or is that just you making hay while the sun shines @Zandra?
    UBS has been solidly buying, not a lot, but it's reassuring.

B.Y. (I'm holding back from spewing forth profanities - a pox on them), Credit Susse, Morgan Stanley have all been offloading, but which are playing algorithmic games ? Any of them known for it?

Did my FY 14/15 return today with my accountant (yes, bit late I know) and he's a bit like a hairdresser -- hears everybody's sob stories, and shares his own in his own special therapeutic kind of way -- I really recommend having a GOOD accountant (and hairdresser). I completely spilled my guts as if I were there for psycho-therapy. It was reassuring to hear him talk about losing more than me (and making it all back in spades) -- not so reassuring when it was time to go and I got the "you should cut your losses early" and the "you still have your health" speech.

Anyways, I'm still holding tight -- for the moment -- but to be honest, despite of what I know to be the enduring fundamentals of AJX -- confidence is really rattled -- I don't know which bowel will open up first if things continue to spiral  -- the metaphorical or the literal.

(thanks for sharing) I hear you say..

Oh by the way apologies to all TA thread followers for not staying on topic, but I'm simply crap at TA.
    I got nuthin'.

GLTA
    get lost tawdry algorithms.... and good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.