AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

@Philbert I think your post is right, but It a shame that the...

1. 150 Posts.
    @Philbert I think your post is right, but It a shame that the market doesn't believe the great news, and I can't understand why.

The problem here, is that AJX is be judged immediately and being expected to perform early. What I don't understand is that the Company has advised exactly where they are at and where they expect to be and it doesn't matter where they are at now, it matters that (as you say) gets to close to 20% of 18.5M.

People are passing judgment now on something they don't know anything about. I have traveled and seen for myself what they have going on, met the team and listened to what they had to say. I know Im not the only one and other S/H have done the same.

Its amazing what is happening here. This is a company with a future as bright as their chemistry and they are making a great impact in the industry. S/H aren't even giving AJX a chance to release the 4E and then the 4C. Again, it doesn't matter where we are at now, it only matters where they get to.

This is crazy, give them a go, they haven't done anything wrong to us. We (as S/H's) have been tormented by the likes of Baker and Young in kind and they probably have a good deal to do with this as well.

I really, just don't get it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1166370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.