AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Guys, It is just rubbish and not worth a moments consideration...

1. 174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Guys,

It is just rubbish and not worth a moments consideration that AJX might be getting manipulated.

Step back and look at the yearly... It is screaming obvious that the SP is simply drifting down on lack of interest and volume.

Yes, there is a well established pattern of selling into news, but don't let this cloud your vision that the real story is there is not enough buying to overwhelm the selling. The take home from this is that the news simply is not good enough to move the SP upward.

If there was a big buyer out there that wanted to pick up a bundle of stock, they could have soooo easily shorted this into the ground over the past 4 months!!!! It is of some concern to me that this has not actually happened, because it shows genuine disinterest.

I understand that there may be interest or entertainment for some people in sitting there watching Buy and Sell orders go up and down, but IMO there is no value in it. All it does is stop you seeing the forest through the trees.

Here's my take on it:

98% probability: AJX ran way ahead of itself being bought up by wide eyed optimists excited by the potential of this technology, fuelled by dozens of positive announcements. The 20month lag time between this excitement and generating the technology into business and sales has made the market ambivalent.

This is the natural course almost every new business takes

2% probability: There was no over excitement during the speculative stage of the business, in fact $1 was a reasonable price to pay 12 months ago and the SP should have kept climbing, even though cash flow didn't come in. The only thing holding the SP back is someone throwing up blocking orders while they accumulate anonymously on insignificant volume, which has gone on for 12months now.

NOTE: None of this has anything to do with the fundamental of the company which are great.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 334317 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.