AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

TA discussion, page-4194

1. 85,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    agree with most of that ------------ AJX to me has been and is an investment stock - not a trading stock.

Why investment ? - because it's been stacking up - simple as that.

why not trading? - well there is often the 'potential' of trading - and, although I think that TA is worthy of note - ie. getting a slightly longer term look at price movement whilst comparing to the same time what is happening in fundamentals ------------ the reality is though that many or most of the TA signals and philosophies you can chuck out the window.

How many discussions did we have on head and shoulders?????????????????????

did we see one eventuate? - nope, not a sausage.

How many times did she give us a beautiful first weekly bar up on a weekly histogram after a beautiful ride down -------------- only to fizz time after time.

How many times did she bottom or top without showing a clear signal? - eg. the december bottom --------------- not exactly an in your face signal.

then, OMG we have the gap theory -- which - yep, sure - worked most times - but, if you are a serious holder and you trusted that - then the last one could well leave you out - right out the back door.

Any billygoat can look at 2 or 5 years of charts and say - OMG - look at the trading opportunites in that one -

BUT - actually doing the deed successfully is a totally different kettle of fish -----

and, 'particularly' if you are talking about large parcels - which is what everyone aims to be dealing with ---------- if they are not - then they may as well get a real job.

Alexium and it's like are also fully hampered in the TA stakes IMO - when you have one broker who early on had clients holding about a quarter of the company - then, sold those clients out of the company over a couple of years ---------------- ref. the broker data.

Only now - are they pretty much done (ref. - use the data and add em up) - and we shall see how it goes without that interference.

All this stuff for me is far too hard ------------ IMO - I just find a great company and go for it - ok to use TA for entries and exits - but, IMO - when you are in - you are in - and when you are out - you are out.
    To me - to do it any other way - just feeds brokers, the tax department and my doctor for prescribing sleepers because I would lie awake sweating.

too hard - too silly and too expensive.

I set myself for about 5 years - nothing set in concrete ----------- as long as the wheels stay on - and, one look at the last couple of quarters ----------- the wheels are most definitely on.

No way will I allow myself to be swayed by some idiot running an algo who knows stuff all about the business and drives it down or up - there moves say nothing about the investment.

Share price is the last and least important and 'worst' criteria for judging a stock performance IMO

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $350 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 131370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.