AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

TA discussion, page-4561

1. 83,540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning benjamins,

a couple of points to note - not directed at you - but, points that come up often

"Usually costs in a growing tech company grow with revenues so the jury is still out how that will pan out."

and, yes, it relates to TA because it all relates to share prices and P/E's (P being directly related to charts).

Depending on which argument people are trying to push -

Alexium is seen as a technology company --------------- or as a chemical company.

If we are seen as a tech company ---------- the facts are that tech companies can be very very highly valued and sold for very very high prices (comparatively)

However, if we are a chemical company - then that might not apply ------ however, what would apply is that costs would not necessarily grow in line with revenues as they would with a tech company -

so - IMO - each of us have to decide just what we think we are. Some of us appear to argue one way and others - the other.

as to "One also has to ask them selves whether management are capable of driving the company further forward"

Now - may I direct people to a recently found Steve Jobs interview - which IMO - is very instructive for AJXers --

INCLUDING Nick and Dirk.

At one point Jobs says ----------------- (not verbatim) "I wasn't ready for running a 2 billion dollar company"

the latter is a big discussion IMO and shouldn't be on the TA thread - but, for our futures it is important - because if we look at the way the charts are going (fundamental charts - and, this is a charting thread) and they keep going this way - then we will be a multi billion dollar company if the growth continues to accelerate.

hope the above makes sense as I started writing this early this morning and only just read it now.

have a great day all

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $1.24K 108.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 189300 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 253132 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.