AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

TA discussion, page-4571

1. 2,080 Posts.

And anyone who had enough brains to get in early and not follow the herd are most likely at ease with a SP retraction from an unsustainable $1.17, most who bought large amounts early probably aren't going to sell until they hit their targets, the fact that some very simple people keep saying the long term holders are mad if they didn't sell is hogwash, the SP could have gone to $4 on the back of the herd and I for one won't sell a single share in case it does, that doesn't mean any of us are happy it's retracted.

I'll put it another way, why did many investors buy at higher prices than now? The answer is because it could of gone anywhere regardless of current true value, that's the same reason many hold without selling, I'm happy to do so because I've been in and out of stocks and missed the ride before, it's all good to say things about long term holders in hindsight but with a totally irrational market towards the ********* anything is and could've been possible.

It is where it is and it's a totally intelligent way to invest if your research suggests the stock is cheap!
    Being a sheep gets you know where as all the main players have already taken the cream!

I see a lot of animosity thrown around from investors who've got it wrong themselves and are unhappy with the world!

And I agree at @juneauquan the sooner these whiners move on the better, nobody's forcing them to stay!

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.8K 225K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 689619 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.