AJX 15.4% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

TA discussion, page-4657

1. 87,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    " Pinto, No point asking who's buying. The right question at this time is who's selling isn't it?"

why would it be irrelevant to ask who is buying but, relevant to ask who is selling?

Try this one ----------------- what if you found out that the same people were doing the buying and the selling (mainly) ---------- what would you think then?

"Hard to know what's really going on here."

I do agree with that on the surface.

"Too many scampsters out there for us mug punters to get ahead."

Maybe --------- lets see what happens when the race is run.

Investing is an individual thing ------ one has it in one's power to crystalise a loss or a gain when one sells --------------- but, to do either - they have to sell eh?

I understand the discomfort of being underwater ---------- I have been underwater so many times in my life that I have grown gills -

but, if one is going to get real with being an investor - then one has to learn to step back - do the work - then back one's self --------------- that's it - end of story.

How would it be if everyone in a race just gave up when they weren't in front?

How would it be if a kid learning to walk gave up because they fell on their bum 20 times and said - oh, bugger this, it's all too much - I am going to give this a miss?

I will say this ---------- if people are going to judge an investment by the share price - then, they really might as well go and get a real job - because it's the worst indicator of a business.

Ok fine ---------- I can sit pat happily because I thought AJX was great value at 11 cents - but, I thought it was good value at 117 as well -

get this ------------------ I still do.

I ask myself - if this wasn't a public company and I had a chance to get into it right now for say a dollar a share -----

would I want to be in?

well ---------- the answer comes -------------- you bet I would.

Why, in that case would I let some turkeys who sell out of it at 50 something cents or not buy into it at 50 something cents - make me feel unhappy?

Like - the market is always right eh?

Yeah sure -- I look though history and see lots of examples of that one

I ask myself -------- if Alexium is so bad --------------- how come we have people who don't hold stock spending so much time bagging the stock????????????

It's like when you go to see a private car for sale and a couple of different second hand car yard types magically appear and tell you how crap the car is and that you should stay away -

or, they appear at your house and tell you how bad your car is - and maybe you should sell it.

Wouldn't one ask ------------------ why are you here?

Then, of course I see all this wonderful news flash information coming out - like -

when the company gets bigger - oh, watch out - the costs will go up -

really --- wow -------------- I wouldn't have guessed that one Sherlock

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.