AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Lol, don't sound so disappointed! With the reported good growth...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    Lol, don't sound so disappointed!

With the reported good growth over the last 6 months and especially with a large reported increase since the start of the year, it should show in the 4C to be released over the next few days, hopefully if it's good it will be released first thing Wednesday after trading commences so no gaps appear, obviously if it's a good 4C (as I expect it will be with $7 mill plus) it would've been detrimental to release it during the Easter week with school holidays and everyone away, today is not likely with a public holiday tomorrow, however we also unfortunately have the last trading day of this month in an already shortened week with a public holiday tomorrow for ANZAC day, so my guess is it'll come out Wednesday morning hopefully and give us three days of trading on a good report, IMO that's pretty much the best the company could do regarding the 4C this month.

If the report hits my expectation of $7 million in receipts it will show a very decent growth path that surely must start to be recognised in the SP.

You mentioned a long time ago about the SP being like a spring gaining more tension the longer the FA improved and the SP stayed stagnant, I've always thought that the financials would be the probable source of putting a fire under the SP and IMO that spring should start to release if we show strength in the current 4C, I don't see how a run rate of $28 million or better can be ignored (if we get that much), it means the company will be kicking goals and a rerate should follow, but this is the stock market and anything is possible!

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.