AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

TA discussion, page-4921

1. 82,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning again,

well, on the subject of charting ------------ I am now officially confused.

Our charting program that gave us a date of 22 April - where it says 'when (something will happen) ' but, it doesn't say 'what (will happen)' --- and, I punted that it was a low -

well, I have to say that - yes, something did happen - and, yes, it was accurate -

but, even now - days later - I have absolutely no idea what has happened really. Thankfully, I brought below where we are now - so, that's a bit of a plus - but, no stress really anyway as I have just got an enlarged position.

Below is the chart with the 22 April marked (blue line) (it was a Saturday) - and, within 2 trading days of that - we sure got some action -------

the bars have had a large increase in size (large daily movements relatively) and the price did an immediate plonk down - then recovered - then plonked down again and might be recovering again now -

now, that's what I call gyration ------------- to me - something is happening here - but, I really don't have a clue what it is ---------------- and, again -------- still no 3y's - which is unusual.

Anyway - here it is -- have a great day all

Pinto

aaaaaresult.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.