AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

We see daily posters saying the same thing, I actually point it...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    We see daily posters saying the same thing, I actually point it out every couple of days that the company are doing an excellent job signing up sales contracts (reference the massively growing receipts and revenue in the financial reports), also we continually hear how management are still making statements that aren't coming true, well since the new communications strategy I don't think I've heard anything said that hasn't come true (mostly because the timeframes aren't up). Perhaps these posters might in future explain exactly how management are patting themselves on the back, I must have missed the recent Ann's where they've done that, the only time I've heard anything remotely like that in recent times is when our current CEO has received an award (judged by others) and thanked his team and staff.

“I am humbled and grateful to accept this award on behalf of what I believe is one of the greatest and most innovative companies in existence,” said Mr. Clark. “I thank the leadership team, our hardworking staff and our dedicated Board for all their support during the years.”

Yep, well there it is, the big talked about pat on their own back, yawn, I think I'll go back to some program that's made for adults.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $16.24K 1.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7392398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.