AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

morning, ?? churn --- if they are soaking up some from around...

1. 82,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning,

?? churn --- if they are soaking up some from around this - sort of like a magic mark - then, why not keep it there.

I am doing exactly that myself on another stock atm -- why someone is selling me stock at the price is a complete mystery - but, they are - and, I ain't about to disturb the pattern - I go out of my way to keep it right where it is. Just take what is offered - don't push the orders up - just take what the jungle gives - leave a little over each order and wait for it to refill, definitely don't disturb things.

just my opinion of course.

Here is a chart I just thought interesting --------- this volume is very different to what has been in the recent past -------------- look at how smooth the 5 day moving average on volume is - compared to months before which look rough and jagged ---------------- something's different.

There is also a triangle breakout on a small daily scale - which sits inside the mother of all triangles which threatens a catapult of major proportion when it finally lets go - it has been loading for months that one.

I have no idea when it will happen, but, whenever, whoever decides to break ranks on this (or do it together) - then the bounce will be spectacular when it happens - assuming no major wheels fall off.

I would really think this is going to be hard to contain as the next few quarters of numbers come out - but, who knows.

a smooth volume.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.