AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

TA discussion, page-5122

1. 1,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    MLC,
    I have no idea but it seems that they are sticking to the new script and focusing on the statutory schedule of announcements so maybe the end of July is next in line. However I think there is an expectation built upon being CFN but I don't know whether they would be breaking the rules if they announced that prior to the 4C. Maybe something in the next newsletter hopefully at the end of this month might give us a clue.

We seem to have gone from a diet of continuous incremental announcements to a trickle in the last few months. Some of the commentary here reflects how the lack of announcements is weighing on some holders but in the past the general reaction had been to sell into the news. Hence the feedback to management to try and get a measure of discipline into the process as they seem to have accomplished now. There was too much off the cuff guess work in the mix which didn't help anyone when they missed the mark on several occasions as we all know.

However this more disciplined approach is pretty much normal for most of the market so we have to get used to it. Having an information vacuum is not good IMO at this point in time especially with the SP delicately balanced on low vlumes and I wouldn't like to see the flat trajectory go on too long. These conditions have a tendency to break out at some point and it could go either way and if a few sellers throw in the towel and cause a bit of a flurry it could be painful.
    Last edited by ARMCH: 20/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $16.24K 1.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7392398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.