AJX 20.0% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

I am the first on here to hope for these things - OMG - I wear...

1. 85,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I am the first on here to hope for these things - OMG - I wear the chief cheerleader badge of honour

but, one has to realise when one is up against the numbers - and, there just are some times - BS or no BS that technicals work - 'sometimes'

yesterday I strongly believed that there was one of those times coming - hence I posted this

now, yep, I could have been wrong - but, I said to Parsifal - this is going to stop -

I didn't stop it (in fact it went through my first order like it wasn't there, and subsequently, it didn't take long for my fills either - and each order was for 50k a pop) - but, I picked it - and, to me - it was glaringly obvious on the chart.

I could have 'hoped' it would burst through and finish at a buck for the afternoon - but, hey, drugs aren't good for us - and, rockets do run out of power -

the stark reality is that this one didn't have much fuel in the first place

doesn't mean it won't in the near future - but, whoever filled that fuel tank on thursday morning - didn't put a lot in - and, it was only a matter of time before we either jumped out - or we had to push her back into the garage.

I am the first to say that technicals are as useless as boobs on a bull if you get a large funnymental change - I throw them out and start again with a large change -

but, IMO - thursday morning was NOT a large change - indeed - for anyone who has been listening - it was pretty much, no change at all.

As far as the gap goes ----------- well, I have my theory - and, I even have an idea of when it will fill - if it does. But, as is said - anything can happen.

Lets run down this last week of the financial year together and see what comes - to me - business wise - which is the ONLY thing that counts - it's been a great year I believe - assuming we have the numbers come in to back up what we have heard.

have a great arvo
    Last edited by pintohoo: 24/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $27.54K 3.021M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 326058 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 353444 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.