AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Your observation is correct - it has been in a very wide channel...

1. 1,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Your observation is correct - it has been in a very wide channel like move ranging around 30 cents or so for the past year. I am just taking a slice over a few months or two and trying to make some sense of it. It needs something with substance to break the pattern and get some more institutional support in the mix. It is pretty obvious by now that the incremental announcements only stir up some hot money for a while and create moves which demonstrably aren't sustainable.

It feels like we are very close now and it might have been better not to have made the recent announcement. However it occurs to me that the breakout was positive at least and might have just stalled a possible damaging break to the downside.

It isn't just an AJX problem with other notable disruptive stocks getting much the same treatment. I guess at least we have so far avoided the treatment being handed out to stocks like GXY which are being savaged by systematic short selling despite pretty good credentials.
    Last edited by ARMCH: 26/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 334317 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.