AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

TA discussion, page-5396

1. 1,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    The last half hour today put paid to the sloping trend line until the smoke clears at least. It looked like the late and somewhat surprising 500K dump over 15 minutes or so after a reasonably flat day spooked a few holders into jumping ship as well in the SPCA.

Too early to speculate on any outcome until a few days have elapsed and a pattern emerges one way or another. One can observe that 50 cents has form as support going back to February so it should be a useful benchmark going forward.  

It seems to me that what we see happening now in the business pretty much aligns with my take on what Dirk and Bob ventured as their renewed approach during their pitch in Sydney. The narrative in the announcement today is consistent with that IMO. Alexium isn't a mature business, far from it and some mistakes have been made along the way, but they are demonstrably cleaning up their act now. Still some tuning to do but they are getting better at it as the new team settles in.

Some had set the bar of expectations much higher for today and are disappointed as can be seen in this forum today. I am prepared to wait for the rollout of the second half  to see how it goes.

Daily COB July 26th
    ajx_ax_price_daily_and_volume_and_moving_average___daily.25jan17_to_03aug17.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.