AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Just curious about all the thought processes behind the...

1. 4 Posts.
    Just curious about all the thought processes behind the enthusiasm for this stock. All your opinions are interesting but, that's about it. I've only ever based my decisions on the technicals and there's not a lot of them to right home about with Alexium, is there?

To Beazley74, thanks for your courteous response. Sorry I'm new but I really have never worried about blog opinions or anyone else's before. Still don't. I'm a loner and I like it that way. I'm only here, as I said, because my mate suggested it to me. No hidden agendas

In answer to your questions: yes I would re-evaluate my sentiment at 53. But as well, I would need to see it go higher, retrace then go higher off a higher bottom. That's a basic indicator of strength. I'd also like to see it above a 30pd MA.

Those volumes on the down bars are pretty steep. I'd be looking for increasing volume off a higher price base. You need to see buyer enthusiasm. At the moment, there are too many guys baling out. As a positive, there seems to be a pretty firm base around 49/50 but I'd need to see buyers coming in before I'd stump up any of my dough. A few instances of 100-150% of average volume wouldn't go astray.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $102 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3978785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.