AJX 10.0% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

TA discussion, page-5467

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    But wait, AJX have just announced they are EXPANDING working capital faculty to support sales growth(better known as paying bills). All the talk of no CR was needed but AGAIN AJX go further into increasing DEBT despite being so called cash flow positive last month.

You obviously can't read. Firstly they have been able to renegotiate their lending terms for the better. I don't know if you've tried to borrow money for business of late but lending facilitators are very stringent in the current climate. They wouldn't lend if they had the same view of the company as you. Secondly they've stated many times (which you always ignore) that the debt (working capital) facility is there to facilitate any large future orders. That is very astute forward-thinking management. Any large future orders (which are inevitable), based on their new strategy of high-volume, high return contracts is going to add substantially to the profitability of the company. Last thing you want to do is scramble for funds with short notice. And I much prefer debt facility than issuing of more shares. You typically choose debt facility when the debt is going to be short-lived (and lending facilities offer it).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.184K 114.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1166370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.