AJX 20.0% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

I wasn't around at that time but the 90% potential was built up...

1. 5,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    I wasn't around at that time but the 90% potential was built up , in my opinion, by management ( Not the latest crew). It was unwise in my opinion and built around a lot of things that have clearly not happened let alone happened within the time frame they outlined.

I dont think it was potential - in my opinion it was unfounded and we are now suffering the disbelief that gets attached to over promise and huge under deliver.

They only parties still happy here are the December 2014 and before - and those who did not top up.

Getting back to TA - I have been wondering how over promise and under deliver affects TA. My take ob it is that it is just a block shift to a lower pricing point but moves as normal. So if management were trusted then say the base level would be X but if the data was untrustworthy it would have the same movement at say 80% of X as the market would be discounting the share. Has anyone looked at it? Is AJX undervalued because the audience has a level of mistrust?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $27.54K 3.021M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 326058 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 353444 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.