AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

We get many annoyed posters after they've decided to leave a...

1. 2,080 Posts.

We get many annoyed posters after they've decided to leave a stock for whatever reasons, I personally can't understand why these posters come back after selling and try to save everyone else especially when it's obvious many have investment timeframes of years in advance as the longterm holders continue to hold while they've sold out because of market noise.

Gone are the days for many of doing your own research and following investment strategies. The internet now rules the way many think in the investment game and the big boys with all the resources use it to strip the wealth of investors, to them its extremely easy to direct sentiment and displace wealth from individuals that they sow doubt into the minds of.

Do your research and trust in what you believe to be the right thing to do, if you find the company not going down a path you like then get out.

On the other hand if you think there's great potential to the upside (which really is a no brainer for me) then go with what you believe, but don't take your advice off the internet as it can be biased by so many factors.

Watch the posts whether negative or positive and if theirs no relevant information backing these comments then they should have absolutely no bearing on the research you've conducted, IMO the wise thing to do is only adjust your investment on well authenticated research and data.

Does anyone know who the face is behind other posters keyboards?

We know what their motives are, that's to transfer wealth from another investor to themselves. There's only so many shares and the only way for anyone to make money is for buying and selling to take place, that means everyone's shares are fair game and if you decide to sell them then remember the person or corporation that bought them did so because they believe they can make money out of it.

Many on here think posters like Armch and Pinto have a fair view of the stock market after obviously being involved for a longtime, if there's ever been good advice of either of those posters (and many others), it's that those who have a longterm outlook to their investments usually do better in the long run. Companies are not an overnight way to accumulate wealth, they're an organisation that needs to go through many steps and hoops to become something worth real value and that usually takes years in the making.

It makes you think about bots and the internet and the way trading has evolved over the last 2 or 3 decades compared to when very few people had access to the internet and were left to just let their investment get on with it without all the background noise. I wonder who slept/sleeps better at night, the ones who just trusted their research and let the company evolve or the ones that are influenced to change their investments by every little comment from every angle whether it's right or wrong and while not knowing the motives behind those comments.

It's pretty obvious to me.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $16.24K 1.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7392398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.