AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

As I pointed previously IMO this period from the August 31...

1. 1,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    As I pointed previously IMO this period from the August 31 announcement is about traders acting as traders do and not about a fundamental shift in sentiment. The SP rocketing up 36% from the 37.5 cent low to the 51 cent high or 30.2% from the 38 cent close to the 49.5 cent close in just 4 days isn't always going to end well. The announcement was solid but didn't really do anything but confirm what we already mostly knew and didn't contain any rocket fuel.

It is noticable today that the stealth buyer/ buyers is/are back again picking up cheap parcels and clipping the SP back to the bid price. They are obviously automated trades because humans can't react that fast as one can see by the way the SP is being clipped either at the same time stamp or within one second. So it is likely institutional or someone with deep enough pockets to go that route.

So we are seeing a continuation of a canny accumulative buying pattern which has been going on for some time now, so someone likes it at these prices. Is it heading for 25 cents? I don't know nor does anyone else, there isn't enough evidence to support such a claim. Is it oversold? In the short term technical sense, yes it is or very close to it, the usual momentum indicators are all heading that way or very close to oversold and traders will be watching those.

Everyone hyperventilates when the SP looks like the end of the world is coming but the fundamanentals are ok and can turn at the drop of a hat once the buyers sniff some interest returning. It is hard work but nothing has changed other than a bunch of people have been spooked by some short term selling and by the way short interest has reduced to virtually zero, that must tell us something..
    Last edited by ARMCH: 13/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 334317 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.