AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Skippa said on 16/05/17 "With respect, it's always easy to talk...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Skippa said  on 16/05/17

"With respect, it's always easy to talk about trading gains with the benefit of hindsight and fancy charts but IMO, the reality is very few traders are truly successful and usually those that talk about their gains, never talk about their losses. They are just making the brokers rich. My AJX strategy is to buy and hold. Let's talk again in several years time and see who has done better then".

Skip, I can appreciate the fact that some people have left this company as the SP declined to preserve their capital. I can appreciate that some even trade this stock. What I can't understand is when someone states and I am Quoting you here "My AJX strategy is to buy and hold. Let's talk again in several years time and see who has done better then!"

Several years Skip! Hell man you did not even last several months.

Please explain to me why you entered this company with an initial 5-7 year time frame but have decided to exit when the company is in the best finacial position it has been in since its inception?

I am of the opinion that your initial stratergy was probably very sound 5-7 years before realising any "substantial" gains. But the only thing really lacking here was your patience!.

You do your credibity a great deal of harm, buy now coming on board here and sledging the management and the company when from where the "majority" of true LT holders sit the company is making great strides.

There are many Quotes that I could now relay to you about "Patience in the market" and to "Sticking to a stratergy",but would think that you would know most of them.

I hope you did not lose to much in getting out when you did and hope that you make it up elsewhere .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.