AJX 0.00% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

TA discussion, page-6010

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    As I said anyone who is influenced by posts of anonymous people on a forum should not invest speculatively. I never ever take for granted anyone who says they have information directly from directors. If it is information that I need verified I will due my own due diligence. I have on a number of occasions read claims on HC only to find the truth is very different. I have even had directors in the past (in dodgy companies that have long since failed) try and befriend me or other HC posters or invite for lunch to push their agendas. This is a dog eat dog world. Sharks are everywhere so you must invest with caution and only what you can afford to lose.

I agree, people are influenced by posts. I disagree that they are therefore to blame for your failed investment. For one, people have different investment goals, so what someone says or believes might not even fit in with your own desires. I personally, am not going to consider my posting style or curb any enthusiasm or derision for a company just because it may influence another poster's investment decision. It is their duty to make their own judgements based on their own research, not mine.

My pet hate in life in general, not just in the stock market, is that so many people always look for blame when things go wrong. Happens at work, happen on a footy field, personal relationships, everywhere. You can often see the type of person one is when things aren't going so well. The true personality then shows out.
    Last edited by makattack: 27/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 134311 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.