AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

TA discussion, page-6150

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Anybody seen a change in substantial holders notice , where is it that can be pointed out that
    sellers are exiting in droves , few are exiting for there own reasons ,  opportunity costs
    , lack of understanding , impatience etc ....so be it , nothing that can be hinged to the performance
    of AJX.......

Here is  visual representation of todays volume on a time basis on the ASX ...not
    including the closing action where another 70k shares were sold in three separate trades ,
    all small time , meaningless ....

chart ajx1.PNG

Hardly panic .....again meaningless !!

We have all watched the constant down ticking of the sp by small ( often less than 500shares )
    and been exasperated by the incessant pressure on the sp....
    IMO the only issue with AJX , atm , is their Communications and their Policy re Comms .
    Since Dirk has been CEO , I believe he has done a great job to steer AJX in the right direction ,
    however his comms are out of step with what is required for a growth company . We are not
    a conglomerate and progress needs to be reported to its shareholders , no point in stating
    after the fact when the sp has retreated, " hey there's a Disconnect here with shareholders
    to the business progress and yes we have signed four new customers....."
    The Webcasts were poorly executed , it was a great idea that I believe stemmed from truly
    trying to be upfront with SH , often they were a jumbled discussion jumping from one point
    to another and then back again to the point where confusion reigned . I just don't know why
    they just didn't pre-scripted the whole webcasts with their message instead of trying to go " live ".
    and appease shareholders random questions . Is their Comms terminal for AJX , no the Company's
    performance will dominate the SP shortly , jimo .... I believe this is the reason the Webcasts
    have ceased......
    Some have sold due to the disappointment of the SP performance , where others have been
    excited to pick up shares at this price , I personally have been buying at these levels , the first
    trade of the day 60000 shares was mine and have also taken up the $10000 offer in the SPP
    ...., this is all my opinions , please DYOR ...... and GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $15.51K 1.509M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6257398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 330754 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.