AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

TA discussion, page-82

1. 1,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Alexium greening the world :

“we also ensure that our products are free from heavy metals, Halogen and Formaldehyde” and Bromine too I believe.

Most houses, offices, hotels, motels, places of business etc throughout the world have within their walls some of the following items: carpet, curtains, lounges and mattresses. Consequently, millions of people, including children, throughout the civilized world have been exposed (by stealth) in both their homes and often also in their workplace to toxic, carcinogenic chemicals for a large part of their day and night for many years now. This horrific situation has developed as a direct result of the manufacturers of these products not being legally required to label their products in a manner that informs buyers that the product’s fire retardant treatment is loaded with toxic chemicals.

Our wonderful little AJX company is on the path to rescue the world and rectify this very serious global problem. As far as I know they have the only non-toxic fire retardant chemicals that are available on planet Earth. To me they are clearly up there with Superman and the best of the superheroes !

And…... incredibly, it looks like their nano chemistry is going to save many manufacturers money, last longer, also protect synthetics and eliminate the ridiculous practice throughout the world of contaminating our homes with toxic chemicals.

What a great product and what a great company to be invested in !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $16.24K 1.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7392398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.