KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

TA discussion, page-297

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Exactly,build up 7 figures in your commsec account doesn't happen by spending your days hanging around being bitter and taking shots at everybody.

You get out there take some risk do some research and go for it, sure you get knocked on your ass my first ever year dabbling in the markets back in 2004, 19 years old I though I was absolute hot shit I started with $50k lost probably 90% of it wasted the rest.

Second year I started with $40k fresh ended the year with $18k another horrible year, but that year I really gave my heart and soul, I gave it everything, but had unbelievable bad luck, but still I took my licks came back the next year with that remaining $18k and finally things broke my way had an absolutely massive year and have never put another dam $ in since.

Some people just can't take the hit and keep coming it destroys them and leaves them bitter to the core, this angry guy he seems to think no one here has ever walked in his shoes before, he will never realize we all have, difference is we just never gave up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.