KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

I spoke to Tim yesterday. He is handling more the Rest of World...

1. 7,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    I spoke to Tim yesterday. He is handling more the Rest of World side while Ross is handling mainly China. Ross is currently in China but he couldn't elaborate any further although did say a Rest of World update will likely come out soon and then a China update a week or two after although Ross will handle this.

- Main ROW focus is in US/Canada due to Pristine Power connections, particularly the Canadian Oil Sands sector which has been mentioned by the company previously.

- Out of the 15 worldwide plants, at least 3 have been working for many years perfectly due to them using preferred suppliers. The others had various issues due to them not following Kalina's guidelines and trying to go things their own way. This issue happened with the Sinopec plant but Kalina was brought back in to fix things.

- China expansion still on track and this is a self funding venture so if it did go belly up or not quite as planned, there is limited financial downside. China is a tough nut to crack and many companies have tried to enter the market there and failed. While there is a huge opportunity in China, it is certainly not make or break for the company.

- their stated target for this year is 8MW of new plants under build. This could be one large plant, 2 plants, 8 plants etc. They are on target to meet or exceed this target.

- revenue starts pretty much as soon as they sign a contract in engineering fees etc so wont take too many contracts to make the company cash flow positive.

- as we know, most of the recent sell off has been due to Hartleys selling to move on to other plays.

Thats about all I can remember.

The company did tell people that the Hainan plant, in particular, would be ready back in January so can understand why there are some unhappy campers who have left. With a bit of news flow, they may re-buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $980 326.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 16613248 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 24946397 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.