KPO 7.69% 1.2¢ kalina power limited

Timeframe mate. You also mentioned in your previous post that...

1. 2,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 938
    Timeframe mate. You also mentioned in your previous post that you have given up totally on this stock after six months of holding. My point was if you believe CLQ was a good punt well it took nearly 3 yrs to where they are now and nearly 2 yrs for the SP to actually move considerably. 6 months sometimes means nothing for a stock like CLQ (I sold my A2M (entry 99c, now $3.00 after 1.5yrs), A3D (entry $1.14), ELD (entry $3.3), NOX (18c), PTX, CFO all in less than maximum 6 months holding with little profit or nothing or loss lately, I guess that's why I am still an amateur. Not very good at vent though when was struggling in waiting due to my English, has to be a bit silly formal writing). I also don't believe what you claimed that "many people on here up ramping and telling people its all coming", for me, i am still waiting like many others (not blindly but is based on all the information i've got or shared by others here), for good or bad maybe but hopfully good. That's the nature of a speculative stock i suppose. But again each to their own. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.