JRV 6.25% 1.7¢ jervois global limited

As you must have observed on this thread, JRV is a 40 yr old...

1. 12,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    As you must have observed on this thread, JRV is a 40 yr old company and hence quite a bit of baggage from the past...they did not go ahead with INL last year (thankfully for us sh) and the deal with Guang Ye fell through after many months of negotiation....hence, the market views this announcement with a bit of scepticism....hence, these shareholders could be the one selling off now as thhe sp has risen above it 1.6 - 1.7c range of the last few months...every one has their own way of trading...they would rather book their losses now after many years of waiting and pass this golden opportunity...if you have the patience then the best advice would be to sit tight(as I am doing right now)...we have to wait till the deal progresses as announced last week... there a few milestones in this deal the market will have to take notice of the potential here and a re-rating will happen...if the deal fails then it will be back to 1.4-1.5c range...they have the goods in the ground and hence there will always be someone interested in this and you will see the action on and off...but this time the deal looks a bit more solid then the last couple of times...I hold with optimism...DYOR and take your stance...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $45.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ $75.07K 4.302M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 777057 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1042425 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.