IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Hi Ryan, Different division & battalion 2/17. I’m not sure on...

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Hi Ryan,

Different division & battalion 2/17. I’m not sure on timeline of when others where there? A lot of these photos are captioned on the back of them & dated 1940-41. A lot of random photos without Australian soldiers (field hospitals, the harbour, wreckage, tanks etc, a church service in the desert... I am guessing that some photos of mates were given to their families a long time ago? I’m not sure that many men would have taken a camera with them, so these may have been very important to some on return from service, or if they didn’t?

It would have been an amazing coincidence if your Dad had served in the same & Division & Battalion.

Apologies to everyone else, but the hope of maybe some photographs of a loved one that most likely is not here anymore was worth the OT post in the circumstances.

Once Ryan has acknowledged he’s seen my reply, I’m happy to remove my post (self report). It happened to me after my Grandad passed away & there he was grinning from ear to ear in an Educational Cardiac Rehab video I had borrowed from the Uni library as a nursing student...after being one of the first patients in Australia to undergo cardiac bypass surgery. I would have still been a kid when that video was taken.

Look how far we have come since then in Medical Science! I’m hoping IMU will be as Groundbreaking in Oncology/Immunotherapy:

3 weeks into PD1-Vaxx final 100ug dose cohort at the end of this week for IMU. USA trial sites onboard, ready for Ph1/2 no doubt. Small cohort to recruit in Ph1 dose escalation, so anticipating news 4-6 weeks from the announcement earlier this month (based on first 2 dose escalations).

More news coming on HER-VAXX after triggering a statistical trigger in statistical analysis on PFS.

Then we await news on CF33...& FDA IND, this will be very exciting I think.

A lot of talk about shorts here. I get it, but one thing is for sure, the days are getting shorter with Winter almost upon us & so are the timelines between IMU Announcements.

Time is short, do with it what you will, mind your risk within your own means, I do think it is great to have a number of things progressing nicely in our pipeline. Not a step wrong so far with IMU.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $537.6K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 207796 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1452903 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.